Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm new to this

Not really sure what to say in this Blog. I am new to blogging. I started my company last September. I hand paint yoga mats. And now yoga accessories also. I have always loved to paint, but never felt comfortable selling it. I started doing yoga about 2 years ago and I had a boring green mat. Although it was neon green, it just wasn't enough. So, I thought why can't I paint my mat. So, I did. The first paint I used didn't work out so hot. It rubbed off, and started chipping after drying. So, then I tried another one and haven't had any complaints. I love that I am able to do something creatively and people like it. It's one thing when my darling husband says he likes it, but when perfect strangers are telling me they love my work. It's fantastic. So, check out my websites www.flowyogamats.com and for more than my mats you can check out www.flowyogamats.etsy.com for my paintings, blankets and other neat things.

No comments:

Post a Comment